Whether it’s selecting a cloud storage provider, finding a cloud application, developing your network in the cloud we can help. Our experience with cloud service licensing, software-as-a-service, and hosted cloud infrastructures will help you stay above the competition. Many clients just want to know their options – good and bad – so they can make a decision. We give you the information, and you decide.
Customizable Managed Service Plan & Hourly Services
Our goal is to keep your business running efficiently within your budget. Unlike the others, we like to work for our managed service clients. We want to fix issues before you know you have them, and whenever possible – just prevent them from happening. For our hourly clients, we are there when you need us.
- Protect, monitor, and remove computer viruses, malware, and spyware
- Monitor server utilization and configuration• Provide support remotely or on-site
- Perform system troubleshooting
- Administer network infrastructure
- Manage virtualization with Hyper-V or VMware
- Monitor backups and perform data recovery
- Perform operating system and application updates and patches
- Monitor and update network hardware and firmware
- Review and report network infrastructure annually
3545 can help you navigate the world of IT and figure it out. If it’s time to move to “The Cloud” – we can take you there. Or maybe you just need to stay in touch with your own network when you are in or out of the office. Do you have a mixture of MAC devices, a complex phone system or a Network Infrastructure in need of help? Call us – we can make sense out of all of it with your budget in mind. Our team can help you! Contact us today and set a consulting appointment with our experts.
Cloud Document Management Systems (DMS): Now A Cost-Effective Option For Smaller Law Firms During COVID
With COVID office lockdowns not looking like they will end anytime soon, today, law firms of any size, are likely experiencing rising frustration either with restricted access to case files and documents – paper or digital – and/or not easily being able to find them when they do get access. For smaller or family practice law firms, this could have a crushing impact.